WHERE DO I NEED TO GO ON THE DAY?
WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO ARRIVE?
WHATS THE MIN & MAX AGE TO SKYDIVE?
WEATHER & SAFTEY?
As Skydiving is a weather dependent sport, to keep everyone safe and for you to have as much fun as possible, we abide by the following rules with no exceptions.
We do not jump in strong windy conditions or rain. In these instances, if weather conditions are not looking favourable usually the day before your scheduled skydive one of our team will be in contact with you to inform you and reschedule. If weather conditions change throughout the actual day after you turn up for your skydive, sometimes these conditions can change and we will go into a weather hold to allow it to pass OR if it is going to stick around we will reschedule your skydive for another day.
Please understand this is non negotiable for the safety of all of our Tandem Passengers and our staff.
DO I NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT TO SKYDIVE?
If you have all round good health then you’re pretty much good to go. From as young as 12 years old up to seniors over 70, 80 or even 90 years old. However with that being said for the safety of our tandem passengers and our staff, after assessing each tandem passenger based on health, age and weight we do reserve the right to refuse a skydive. If you are not 100% confident in your current situation based on the above info, please give our friendly staff a call today to discuss and double check your eligibility to make sure your scheduled skydive goes to straight forward and to plan rom the start.
If you suffer from, or have previously suffered from any of the conditions listed below, you may require a medical certificate from your doctor prior to your arrival. The form must be completed, signed and stamped by your doctor. This is essential for both your safety and the safety of your instructor. If you do not follow these instructions, there is a chance your skydive could be cancelled. Please contact your doctor in case of any queries.
- Severe head injury
- Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- High blood pressure
- Heart or lung disease
- Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental illness
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Any past or present medical conditions
- If you are pregnant, you should not skydive.
CAN I BRING MY CAMERA WITH ME WHEN I SKYDIVE ?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Please dress suitably and comfortably for your skydive.
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised; t-shirts/tops must have sleeves.
- Sneakers or sport shoes are ideal for your skydive. Please make sure your shoes don’t have any buckles or studs on them.
- Clothing not allowed: low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, crop tops or short shorts.
- Shoes not allowed: sandals, boots or heeled/platform shoes of any type.
- Customers are advised to remove any jewellery, watches and other accessories before the skydive. These can be left with the SPMQ staff at the front Manifest counter.
- Every customer will be given protective eye goggles to wear during their skydive. So, if you need to wear prescription glasses or lenses during your skydive, please do so. You don’t want to miss the show.
Each tandem passenger is supplied with skydive pants and top for added comfort.
FAMILY & FRIENDS?
Family and friends are encouraged to come along to every skydive to share your experience and be there to cheer you on as you get on the plane and land. The more the merrier!
We have a full view spectator area at the end of Abbott Close, where your loved ones can watch your entire skydive right up to landing. There is no limit to spectators outside the hanger, HOWEVER due to current COVID regulations, only tandem customers will be allowed into the hanger.
For safety reasons, and protocols we must follow the maximum weight to skydive is 115 kg and due to this there are extra charges that apply for all tandem passengers over 95kg. Each tandem passenger is weighed when they check-in and charges are as follows:
- 95-100kg = $25
- 100-105kg = $35
- 105-115kg = $50
ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HELI JUMPERS THE SAME AS AEROPLANE JUMPERS?
IS SKYDIVE PORT MACQUARIE COVID SAFE?
Yes, we are a registered Covid Safe Business with a Covid Safe Plan. All of our Tandem Masters are fully vaccinated.